Vacancy

Vacancy

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Place foot in mouth - check! 

Last night I woke in the middle of the night feeling sick. I know my words may have stung for some people and I had no intention of this. I speak or write at times with fiery emotion yet sometimes I forget to think of others. 

Yesterday was a tough day for us. We had the second medical scare in just a few weeks. I posted on Facebook that "Parenting is by far the hardest thing in the world". Truthful as that statement is for some of us, there are many who would love to speak those words. My heart is heavy as I think about this. Unable to take back a hurtful statement I can only offer a sincere apology. 

For those who are waiting, trying, praying for children, my prayers are with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment