Vacancy

Vacancy

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Gracious, intensely passionate, empathetic, ridiculously fun, driven, fitness addicted, first rate father to many, foxy. Jason Neal, my husband, my rock! 

Seasons of life bring about opportunities for growth and reflection. As I find myself embarking on a new season I get stuck on a beautiful truth, my husband is a blessing I am daily amazed by. 

Marriage is precious, requiring a fine balance of soft-spoken gentleness and a fiery fighting force. We looked each other in the eyes and vowed to cherish, to love, to forgive, to fight for one another and our union. Marriage is not to be taken lightly, it is to be treasured, every moment savored, each mountain climbed embraced and etched in our memories. The good, the bad, the ugly, all to be soaked in bringing forth more beauty and resilience, deepening our love. 

With each day my children awake to a written message from their father with words that uplift, affirm, and awaken their spirits. His love for his children is one of the greatest loves I have ever seen. It is a gift to be his wife, to see his love for life pour out into the lives of others. His last dollar given to one in need, his forgiveness never ending, his grace and mercy in his eyes and words, his heart fully sold out for God, he is my hero, my love. 

Hold tight those you love and fight with a fierceness for the
good of them and all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment