Vacancy

Vacancy

Wednesday, June 1, 2016


   Today I thought about quitting. Today the mountain seemed too hard to climb and the end seemed out of sight. 
Many never get the privilege of anything less than pressing on amid unbearable pain. Quitting, for far to many is not only not an option but inevitably means the opposite of survival. 


A story idea has been forming in my mind and heart for over a year now. A story of hope, beauty, and forevers. However, today I felt downtrodden as if only butt enhancements or cheating on my spouse type ideas get attention. Now I know that's not true (although I think butt enhancements wouldn't hurt - well physically they would) but (pun intended) breaking though the barrage of rhetoric enhanced shows is proving to be my newest mountain. 


I have no doubt that America desires wholesome, hilarious, and meaningful television. So I vow to be kind and loving thorn in the side of every world changing production company out there. If anyone knows Jessica Neal they know I am impatient and persistent. My poor parents!  

Today I called a friend, picked myself up, brushed myself off and will, for the many - press on. 
I will, without end Live 2 Inspire!

No comments:

Post a Comment