Vacancy

Vacancy

Thursday, June 2, 2016

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. John 13:34

Each and every day I hear my husband go on and on about his clients (never using names) and their individual victories, struggles, and everyday issues. Some would think he should leave his work at the office, not thinking about it after he is home. I would disagree! I absolutely love hearing him think up ways of how to make sure a person continues on the right path, eats more protein, heals from an injury, and so on. This is not only the kind of trainer my husband is, it the kind of man he is. 


 He puts all he has into people because they matter, he sees only potential and worth. It astounds me that with over 300 clients he knows them not only each by name but as well every detail of their lives they share with him. He remembers every hip, knee, ankle, back, life issue, kids names, and even has a favorite quality in everyone of them. He always includes his clients in his prayer time. 

As we sat to do our prayer and devotion time today, our verse was John 13:34 - how perfectly appropriate for how I see my husband. He does not see this as a suggestion, rather he follows the command with his whole heart.  
The night I met him I was smitten with him (okay I really liked his bad boy image too) and today I am still just as smitten with added awe at his heart. 


Opening up my Facebook today I saw that my husband was listed on the Best of Central MN 2016 after rushing to vote for him I thought about how blessed I am to have him. Our marriage is quite possibly one of the best I've ever heard or seen, his love for being a father is wonderously marvelous, and the way he loves all people is contagious. 
             So in love with this man! 


No comments:

Post a Comment