Vacancy

Vacancy

Monday, April 18, 2016

There is something so right and so peaceful about silence. Not found often in my life, however welcomed in small increments.
This morning I have been on the receiving end of powerful love. In all honesty I am on this end at all times, I simply don't take the time to embrace it and allow myself to be enveloped in the perfect love offered in His silence.
My silence in His silence, is filled in a sense with noise, noise that I must listen through. Noise of awe and wonder. Birds of all kinds raise a joyous noise, beavers splash clumsily in the pond, frogs join in with their chorus of croaks, and the wind lightly whispers its gentle embrace. Refrain from thinking, from doing, from moving. Be....just be.
I am loved far better than I deserve. I am covered with a blanket of grace. I am protected by a mighty force. I am treasured.
To completely be able to love well and to pour into others lives I must cease all doing if only for a moment. One cannot fill a moving cup. So I remain still in order to be replenished. The pain of the emptying moves at a snails pace yet we must recognize that we, being made to love, as well need to be loved.  Allow yourselves to be filled up in order to give and empty yourselves completely. The filling will never end, this I promise.
So love well and rest well.

No comments:

Post a Comment